Saturday, September 29, 2012

Third liver cleanse

After four weeks I did my third liver cleanse. It was also very successful as previous one. This time I flushed up three big stones and hundred smaller. This liver cleanse was also prepared with one week with every day two liters pasteurized apple juice.
On the same day at the morning I did colonic cleanse at my naturopath and after that in the evening I did whole procedure explained by Andreas Moritz. There was no issue during the night, no nausea or similar things, like nothing happened.
Next day I was pretty disappointed because I thought that this time liver cleanse will be unsuccessful. But everything started after 11am. I had few bowel movement with hundred stones. I was very satisfied.
My heart issue is still present. Lump in throat always and weakness on effort. It could be from heart attack or angina but these are still not diagnosed. I hope that these liver cleansing procedures will relief my angina pain.












2 comments: