Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My second Liver Cleanse

After one day from Colon cleans I did Liver cleanse again. I was following Andreas Moritz's instructions and it was successful.
I've got my bowel movement at 9:30pm after the second dose of Epson salt. At 10pm I took olive oil with grapefruit jus. At 10:30pm I've got bowel movement. During the night I had some small nausea.
I was feeling a lot of movement in liver area. The stones were moving. Next morning I took two latest dose of Epsom salt.
The bowel movement and expelling the stones started at 8:30am. Until 2pm I had 6 bowel movement. There was a lot of stones with different size. I did not believe these stones were in my liver. During this several hours I felt very miserable but I was satisfied from results.
Next two days were relief for me. I could breath very deep, like I was cleaned inside. I forgot this feeling. Lump in throat is still present but this is my second liver flush. Moritz recommend 6 to 8 Liver flushing in order Liver to be cleaned and to get the best results for the  health.
Tomorrow after three days of Liver cleanse I will do again Colon cleanse.




No comments:

Post a Comment