Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Post second liver cleanse

I did the second colon cleanse for second liver cleans after 6 days. I had to do it because it started to have some very bad symptoms, bloating, pain. The second colon cleanse was resulting in a lot of stones which were stuck into the colon. I could see them with my eyes.
After the second colon cleanse in three days these symptoms disappeared. Today is 10 day after the second liver and I can say that I feel great. I'm like new born, refreshed. I can breath very clear, I can see very clear. My lump in throat, feeling the pressure into the throat, pain around the heart are less. I feel that I have a lot of energy. This energy is refreshing and give me a hope that I will better regarding my heart issue.
I will prepare myself for third liver cleanse in 3-4 weeks. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment